Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jar heads

Now this is a new term that i have come up with to describe the following set of people.

* guys who think a small car can be driven like a bike

Man,u shud c these guys complete jarheads,cutting and swerving on the road like punks let loose on a beach. The ironic fact is that i will be like that if i get a car.It seems that the effect of the bike still adheres to the pea sized brain of ours.With power steering and disk brakes,who cannot drive the car like a bike. It is not speed that is dangerous here but the fantasy that u can squeeze your mid sized car between two trucks with a bikerider in between honking his 90DB horn on a chaotic frenzy.

* Me,I drive my bike on an average speed of 75 to 80.
U must be thinking,wer the heck he finds space to drive the bike at that speed. Did I say everywhere?Once u cross guindy and the road is like a three lane freeway end to end to my place :P All I need a single person on a bike to tick me off and I am off for a frenzy tag with the others on the road.The exhilaration helps me vent of steam if I am angry also.cool huh??

* Radical politicians,who think they own the freakin road.PUNKS!!!
They have these new scorpios which can accelerate from 0 to 60 in like 15secs.They pass through danger with its teeth hanging out.


-Alphy

No comments: