Monday, April 23, 2007

Facts of life....

Have u ever wondered,why this("Some exceptional bad/good event") had to happen to me of all the people in the world. That is exaclty wat my fnd is going through now.I would never be able to realize the pain he is going through,but it surely,does bring up a question as how do we guys deal with relation ships....
It is nobody's fault,but just the way God has designed our heart and mind in completetwo different opposite ways.There are always two criteria to be met "your mind and and heart should be in sync" else you are pretty much screwed.
Hope is one of the most powerful weapon that we have.It seems like it is double edged sword,so it can hurt bothways.
There is a proverb in tamil "aavathum penalla,azhiavthum penalla".Kinda of seems apt for this situation.My hope is now,that i would be able to help my friend in this time of turmoil.I am at loss for words to console him,but I ain't gonna give up so easily...
Life is a hard for everyone and it is literally a Bed of roses(don't forget the thorns that line the roses either...).Looks & feels like heaven,doesn't it.
Putting my thoughts here has really helped me to realize,one thing,opening up your heart to any one or even to a piece of paper really helps to heal your wounds.Though closure looks like a distant future,still we can see the same in the distant future :)

No comments: