Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Drowned in my Thoughts...

I watched a Movie recently,which was a tribute to three college students burnt to death during a Political upheaval.It is not about the property ,or about the people who even deemed it necessary to commit this heinous act.It is about the thoughts and dreamz of their parents.

Every Parent has his own dream for their children,to see it quashed by strangers ,makes them lose hope not on this society,but on life itself.Movie's like these make me think twice,but these remain for those moment alone and never sustain.Can one person make a difference? can one move mountains? can one change people's perspective?can one put an end to the society's evils?

I am second tired of being a nobody and always grieving about my problems.It is time to take things into our hands and turn the wheels of change.It start with changing the way we think about life.You get one chance to live it and if you waste it,you don't even get a chance to repent!!

You don't have to move mountains,make a differenc to the people around you and that is all that needs to be done.The rest will fall into place by itself.

My top priorities are:

1) Stop being Lazy ( seems too vague a goal to acheive ... :( )

so I am breaking this up into,the important things that can help to make a difference,especially to my mom.

1) Cleanup after myself.
2) Do some household chores aleast don't be a couch potato.

let me start with this and move on to greater good.... :)

Keeping my fingers crossed here,and I will need all the luck and goodwill.


-Alphy

1 comment:

Joseph Antony said...

Have my goodwill to start with :-)