Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tapped up Physical Energy

Played football with some of my fnd here and hell it was exhilarating!!Though I have not be exercising or try to maintain my body,I was able to pump energy for short while and then dropped out of the game.Man oh Man,it is really tiresome in a good way.All my locked muscles must have got a electric shock of their cellular lives...

Need to bring up my stamina level.Replenish my muscles both physically and mentally.Especially my brain muscles to start with...

I am becoming a good cook also nowadays.I never been in a kitchen to make any thing other than rice and egg omelette.Now I am cooking potato fry and vegetable fry.Would you believe it?If I get married,my wife would be a lucky person!! I will be a chef If I continue at the same rate.Experience make a man seasoned and it is true....

well got to finish my assignments and my thoughts are getting drowned over the loud blast of Eminem's "Without Me".so chow...

-Alphy

No comments: