Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Year ago

One year ago,yesterday I met with a horrible accident almost lost my life,saved only by the Helmet that I wore with the strap on! Still remember the auto that caused the accident and my blook soaked body after that ,screaming at the auto driver for his fallacious driving.My Bike got totalled and had to spend more than 6000/- Rupees for getting it repaired.

Can't describe the turmoil my family had to go through after that incident and me physically incapable for more than week ,staying in Bed all the time.It was horrible.Now I am in US doing my Master's.Ain't is really different.

Still miss my bike though,zipping through at speeds exceeding 80Kmph between cars,the exhilirating feeling is exhuming!!The only thing that came close to that was at the rollercoaster rides at the theme park recently.

Dude I was riding the rollercoaster daily to work!!.Was caught for speeding once though.I was riding at 90 at a 40 zone.Wow was it a sight for the cops ,they stopped my vehicle and charged me for over speeding.I was speeding cos I need to reach the bank before closing time to get my bank statement which I had to send to the university for my Master's admmission.Once the cops tried to stop me but they were to lazy to chase me that they just turned on the sirens to alert me,by that time I was like more than a 1 Km away from them.so they stopped their sirens and went to rest.I know this cos,I stopped my bike after that and waited If they would come,but no one did...This has happened more than once for me.. :)I assume I was tooo fast and that is the reason to.

How does that look now? Dunno !!! Well I am still reminiscencing about the events before and after the accident to under why it all happened? Doesn't make much of sense to me then and even now it still remains the same.

Most of 'em think that I was drunk at the time,well I wasn't!! How could I be drunk.It was just after swimming ,I drove back from the pool to my house and got caught in this haywire.

Well let me wallow in my thoughts for now.just wanted to post this before I forget about it for the next year.

-Alphy

No comments: