Thursday, August 05, 2010

Two years in US!!

Hmmm.... It has been two years since I have been in US to pursue my goal of finishing my Masters.Though not complete yet, but surely closer than I was two years ago :)( True that is a step forward, HURRAY for me!!). It has been a choppy ride so far... which has made my stay really interesting in retrospect. Made a lot of new friends... learnt some stuff...did some stuff...regret doing some stuff...continued the cherished tradition of boozing with fnds...watched a lot of movies...played a lot of FPS & strategy games...tried going to gym & failed... and did minuscule amount of Thesis work. Pretty much sums up my last two years.

It is the last mile that is always the most painful & rewarding, so here I am trying to finish my Master's Thesis. You must be wondering... as to why am I posting blogs when I should be working. Exactly my point even I am not able to comprehend that!

Back to work, Slaves( ma Neurons)!

_tombstone

1 comment:

sylviadan said...

read ur recent entries ... interesting ... u have made quite a long journey .... from our team to another company ... and now to another country :) all the best for your thesis !!