Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meeting with Stupidity ?

I don't understand what it is,but speed always seems to be my partner in crime.It is like I am the positive pole and speed the negative pole.Think about the attraction bw these two....If i do my work wrong,it is bcos i did it in a hurry Yesterday,I almost swiped a guy at 80,but it was not my fault... the worse thing ,he apologized,while driving the bike at 40km and I did lose my concentration and scratched my bike along the median.The new median in the GST road is like 21/2 ft high and I scratched the entire stretch.Thank God that leg guards were invented,else I would have big chunk of flesh missing in my right feet!!
wat can I say ,I thank God that i was able to recover immediately from that stint with the Median.

It was lesson learnt though,that i shud always have my eyes in front of the me looking @ the road and not on the side of the road!!

-Alphy

No comments: