Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My fnd & Life!!

I would just say,"If only I had thought about this previously!!It would have saved a lot of time for me....".Why does this have to happen to me?These are like some of the questions that I ask myself.

One of my friends has fallen in love...I mean literally head over heels in love with a girl.Pretty cool huh....For me it is really interesting,b cos now I get to monitor his moves and irritate him furthermore,that he has changed after getting a girl friend.

But still he does not seem reponsible??? Any ideas,I always assumed that once you have an obligation,automatically,you would get the responsibility also.But in this case am I Wrong?

I think it would become pretty clear,when he decides to break this to his parents,and I have decided,not to be in the near vicinity for about three months!!

I have to save my hide here!! No offence dude,if you are reading this...

off with my rambling...have to go to sleep.

-Alphy

No comments: