Saturday, October 06, 2007

EriDay - Events as it unfolds

Just now came back from attending the Eriday...It was a blast ,may be not the entire occasion.We(as in me and my fnds...) reached the venue as usual late( just an hour late),it was planned though.We did not like much of the events organized for us,so we took a short hike to the beach enjoyed the fresh salty air

Two of my fnds even took a skinny dip,just for the fun of it.After wards,we reached the venue,to join the rest,by then the cultural events started....

The real fun began,once the BAR opened.I had like a can of beer,or a cup of wine (dunno for sure ),stood in the front line cheering the Ericsson community.man was it exhilarating?

After that booze,food,then booze gain,dunno remember as to how long this continued,until,they said,it was over.

Later,we carried our drunk(or claiming to be drunk ) fnd back to the car,drove to his house dumped him,drove another fnd of mine back to his house ,and then reached my house.

Damn Gud time spent,not for the booze,food, but for the time spent with my fnds!!

Thank u Ericsson for the Eriday.

-Alphy

No comments: