Thursday, November 08, 2007

Diwali -- Festival of lights and sound

Usually,on Day off,I wake up late,really late.But today I was forced to wake up early.For one reason,there were high decibel crackers going all around my house.man was it loud !! people seem to be missing the point of having festivals.

I am not against crackers,why can't they do that,with stuff that does not make a lot of noise.It is like a race ,among teens.The bigger the bang,the more happy they are.It is causing my neck to hurt here,with all the damn sound.

If I am right,the bursting of crackers started on wednesday night @ 1:00 AM itself.BUt i can't blame anyone hey.SOme like bursting crackers,i like listening to loud music,so i can't comment on any.But atleast,I listen to noise with headphones!!

I think they need to come up with some device,that would store all the crackers sound and teens can play it however they like it,with their headphones on.

-Alphy

1 comment:

Alphonse H said...

Thanks a lot endymion.

Appreciation means a lot,even for hobbies :)

I reckon,that you are a avid John Keats fan.


-Alphy