Saturday, November 10, 2007

I was just Wondering....

Have you ever felt that things would have been different,"If only you would have done it the other way".It seems to me,that reality does not make sense with out pain and humans can never be satisfied.

I am wandering around my past memories and present day woes,to finalize on my way forward.But it is that,my way forward always depends on my past.Why is that?Why cannot one turn the leaf around?Your past is there to haunt,but you would have to agree,life ain't easy.I am beginning to realize that there is not a part of my life that I could miss.cos every part of it,adds up to something valuable to survive.you cannot fast forward or mute it.( sentences ripped from the movie "Click").

I am greedy,when it comes to anything and the only thing ,that stops me from doing anything stupid,is my own stupidity and laziness.I was involved in an accident few weeks back,it made me think twice about the stuff that I am doing and the stuff that I wanna do.

Believe it or not,the only thing that I am interested in is food and sleep.lot of 'em.Where do I proceed forward from this.Adding pounds to my already equipped body!!I need to think!!

If you guys have any thoughts,to help out this guy,please do so:)
cos,"Any one can give advice,but it takes a strong heart to follow it."

Rambler(Alphy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> Believe it or not,the only thing that I am interested in is food and sleep.lot of 'em.Where do I proceed forward from this.Adding pounds to my already equipped body!!I need to think!!

Dear Friend, I feel you are not thinking enough and seeing the real world. If eating and sleeping is the only thing everybody does then the world will not rotate for sure. Do something to make a difference to others life. Ex. Community help, teaching poor kids, helping old age homes.

Do some self question and wake up before you end up losing.