Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It ain't what I thought it would be!!

Always wondered how my stay in US would be?It ain't different from the fact that I have to cook,clean and wash my clothes myself.Now is that good or bad... Dunno?

Well It would help me to make myself into a responsible adult ( I hope... ).Cos My Parent's ain't spending money to become a sluggish rat!! Having said that..let's move on...Everything here is planned and built and not just at the moment structure.I saw a fire hydrant built at a place where there was just a road but no buildings nearby.Now that is forethought working for you.

The population seems to be less here @ the place where I stay and there are so many Indians,the Americans seem to be tourists here. Well atleast at my place.

Other than that everything else is same.The craze to reach America is really due to the hype and nothing else.But people here are really courteous and they say "Hi" on the road to a person who they will never meet in their life time again,but yet they do it....

That is really different here.Well logging out now.

-Alphy

No comments: