Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recent happenings

Officially my classes are gonna start tomorrow! Yipee so finally I am attending my first Master's Class.One of the professor has already released his course contents along with his exam Schedules.The Best and the worst part is that the midterm and Final exams are open books.So I can take my text book in and write my test.Now that would be a challenging one cos,then the Questions are not gonna be direct!!

The Project work carries only 15% of the grade.Looking forward towards the project so I can start coding again :).Missed it a lot since the day I resigned from Ericsson.

Well It is time for me to start studying and learn stuff.I am yet to give up on Campus jobs and the chances are less due to the high influx of Indians here.SO the opportunities are like long gone.

Digging into the facts now,gotta learn to wake early and sleep late.My aim is to sleep the required hours and not the extra so I can concentrate to studying.

Well I update regularly regarding this then.

-Alphy

No comments: