Monday, September 25, 2006

My New Job

I was working for the past two years with an Indian MNC in Bangalore,and life was fun,until i started missing my Home.I am from chennai,born and brought up.Bangalore was a fun place to live ,but once my fnds started moving to chennai,by getting transfered or left India for Higher studies,i started to feel more and more lonely :-( .Then i decided to go for a transfer,but due to some reasons,i was denied the same.then i decided to move to a diff company in chennai itself.After a four month wait ,i got an offer from an MNC in chennai and bang i accepted it.
i find myself in chennai,travelling from my home sweet home,even though the travel is difficult,but every thing seems easy,since i am travelling from my house :-)

i am really happy about this change.
just though i would share my happiness with the world....
-Alphy

2 comments:

Alphonse H said...

Dude,

yes we had fun while staying together.
you guys had to put up with my pigsty room and my laziness to do work.
well all gud things have to end :-(

so life goes on.
gud luck on u r MNC offer

blogfanatic said...

Well!! I definitely did not know u maintained a blog. I'll probably follow your life from here......