Wednesday, September 27, 2006

why should i live?

Why do we(me specially) get up in the morning?this is the first questions that pops up in my mind.with great mental unstability,i wake my brain up to reach work.Is this the reason for which i live,i work in order to feed my ego as well as my physical body.other than that,work does not serve any purpose.does it mean that i am not different from any other wild animal with just five senses.A wild animal wakes up to kill,so it can feed itself to survive another day.i do not explicitly do not kill anyone,but if the situation permits,even that would pop into my brain to survive,but for wat is the question that still pops up. If my actions do not have any impact,for any one,then i am just a additional space occupied in this precious earth.Does it make sense,cos nothing seems plausible to me :-(
-Alphy

No comments: