Monday, November 13, 2006

I am writing this in a really dull mood,the reason,is that i am not able to identify why i am dull.
I assume that it has to do something with me out to town,or drinkin too much wine cos it is easy to get :).This has got nothin to do with my parents,cos they don't restrict me from drinkin.my thoughts are compeltetly jumbled and my brain seems to stall every time,like old car trying to get started on a cold morning,with a dead battery.

Where do i find the recharge stations?i dunno whether my brain requires one,or my body.though body seems that it has all the sap required for working effectivly.How do i get my brain to work again.in addition to this,the place i am stayin as a temp of 8 degree celcius minimum,further fuelling my cells in my brain to sleep ,rather than to be awake.

i think i am blabbering toooo much today.it's time to walk back home.

c u guys later.well wen i find the strength to clock here again.

bye,gud nite
-Alphy

No comments: