Monday, November 27, 2006

Tangle with passwords

It seems to me that,my personal login id's are always an problem,for me.I do not forget my password,yet my some how i seem to lock myself out of my own account,by typing fast.man,that is exasperating>i type fast to get the job done faster,but end up waiting for another hour,before I can even check my mails.I can hear my Boss thinking,will this guy ever grow up :).

Recently,I had an experience .which will shed light onto the dilemma,that i get my self into,without any specific reason.Since I have a laptop,they come with an encryption software,for data security.Don't panic,I do not have any confidential content though.Well,i was operating my laptop using the battery power source and left it idle for an hour,so automatically the laptop went into hibernate mode.Naturally,i tired to relogin again.The is encrption tool is progammed,such that it will prompt for the passowrd,before the OS itself boots.

Now note this is my first login try and the account does not lock out,but denies me the permission to login also.Did i do anything wrong here,still i am to blame though :(
i lost two days cos of this.of all the day's this had to happen on weekends,denying me of any IT support service also.

This is not like the first time that it has happened and that is frustrating :$

Does this happen to me alone ,or is it normal ?

-Alphy

No comments: