Monday, February 12, 2007

Flying High

I am claustrophobic,so any confined space looks a oven ready to bake me.The classic feeling that I pronounce ,is that i am not able to breathe properly,with my legs becoming restless and so on...

Coming to the topic in hand,airplane is in fact a tin can filled with lot of combustible substance ready to explode,with the slighest provocation.(that is how I view it).Recently,there was an article in BBC news website,that first time flyers in India do not know about the flying etiquette that needs to be followed.With guys like me,How the heck do they expect us to be calm in a combustible tin can.One guy tried to open the planes door,before taking off.I wonder what he must have been feeling.Nauseous?


My question is:Are the airlines trying to dampen the situation faced by these people.Everyone can come up with an answer of being understaffed !!!

If you by any chance take a low budget airline,make sure that you insure your life,cos it will come in useful not for you though,may be for your family....

I heard rumours that once a air deccan flight from banglore to chn had to go back to bangalore airport due to technical snag,that is not all,once the flight had a light show,with light switched off for ten minutes,without the knowledge of the passenger or the cabin crew ?

Life is precious and it should not be wasted on trifle matter.

No comments: