Friday, February 09, 2007

High tech chicanery

It seems like,there is an increase in the number of BOTS running on the NET.As I mentioned in my previous post,i was recent victim of a BOT ruse,that worked out really well for the BOT.And it seems to continue.....

In this site friendorama,I have actually registered,due to compulsion to view a member.any way,moving on ,I regularly like atleast two in a week hits on my webpage,there.But wen i reply back,I actually du not get a reply.

Now if a person had actully tried to access mysite,without having interest,she would not have mailed me.Now why are they not replying.The most logical answer that comes to my mind,is simple,BOTS!!! .

These tactics make sure that I access the website regularly.I was praising the guy who came up with the idea,now it plain annoying: (
they should have an option,so i can delete my account completely from their system....

argh...........

-Alphy

No comments: