Thursday, February 01, 2007

Duped like a stone

I have an account in orkut,which i have been using lately,very frequently.Anyway,i was messaged,by this girl named "collen j" to be my fnd.I was also given a link to access her photos
in another site called "friendorama.com".So obliging as usual,i checked out her profile in orkut,and found that she had a beautiful photo in her home page.well I succumbed to her wishes as she was a girl,coupled with the fact that she was beautiful and checked out this site,which required login id creation.so i obliged with that also,and later found myself as a full fledged member of this site.

Now comes the climax for this series.it seems that she is actually a bot,(code that mimics intelligence) access all orkut members depending upon the sex of the member i assume.Then messages are sent,which then redirect you to this site and voila,before u know,u r a member of this site.

I am not pissed,that i wasted time on nothing,but thinking about this,made me laugh the entire night.i just cannot believe this,cos i was duped by a bot.and that photo was enough to make my brains go crazy.

if u du not believe me,checkout her profile in orkut!!kuddos for the guy who came up
with this idea :)

-Alphy

No comments: