Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dukes of Hazzard( My Review)

Endala endala,that is a single phrase to define the action packed,crazy comedy of the film this is.Do you know that this was directed by an Indian named Jay chandrasekar(Hope I got his name right?) Man,this raucous comedy along with Konxville and Sean made this movie a must c for me.( I know,that I saw the movie really late like six months after release,but still,I saw it!! )

Jessica simpson,seemed to spice up the movie just enough to have the feminine/sexy touch on this.Pretty cool huh,thank God they did not try to overdo though.The movie theme is simple,two guys trying to save their county from the bad villains,who seem to own the law.Any normal person,would have tried a different approach,but for the Dukes,it ain't their way!

The story revolves around multiple roles ,which seem to be held in place correctly,by the superb direction and script.

If you like Bad Boyz I & II and Die Hard( all three parts,I am yet to see the 4.0),you have gotta see this movie.Awesome fun!!!

-Alphy

No comments: