Saturday, July 21, 2007

Reminiscence...

Does our past really affect the future that we are trying to create?All our actions have consequences.If you believe in the maker,then your life has already been laid out with a plan and it undergoes implementation on a daily basis ,one chunk at a time.It is our lifetime's goal to understand,why our life was planned in this way.

This is exactly,what Matrix,talks about.Except the difference,that Matrix is a trilogy and I am talking about our life here.One of my friend says," life is what we make out of it".Does it mean we have choices? But we do not get always ,the things we want,even after putting all the effort.Then where is the choice part in that intricate equation?

I ain't a theologian,or a philosopher,but there is always a puppeteer and that is for certain.Some call it Fate,others "God's thougtful Hand" .

I don't seem to find the answer even within myself or for that matter from the external world either.I hope time will an answer for all my questions.

-Alphy

2 comments:

deepthi said...

Choice Vs Destiny...I have always had these entities fighting over to glory in my mind. I was never able to reach a decision as to what it is that guides our lives - our choices or our destiny, but what I have realized is that it is both. Faith in our choices gives us strength to act and Belief in destiny gives us strength to move on.
Didnt know you had a Muse in you.

Alphonse H said...

Well... you are right to a certain extent,that faith does play a role,helping us to select the best thought choices,but what makes us different from others,is the choices we make.

Choices are also lead by our environment,even when our gut feelings say choose A,we choose B cos we go by the book.

And it is certain,that our choices affects other also.but the degree varies in accordance.

Life,is a mystery and one needs to live it,in order to understand it :)

-Alphy