Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

This is a new thing that I am doing here.Writing columns on the television serials that I watch.Don't fret,it ain't about the any long perrenial series,which cover crying mugshots for about an hour.I watch series like CSI and her sisters CSI:MIAMI & CSI:NY.They are really interesting,cos they make you think.

Have you ever watched Dr.House MD series in AXN?He is one of the most abnoxious person ever,but I like the way he works.He motivates in me the fact,always do the right thing and never ,ever feel sorry for what you have done."It should be that you think through before you act". Implusive actions,face the music at all costs.....

You must be thinkin,that I am not any different from a house wife rambling on what happened on yesterday nite show,with the neighbours.Well you are rite,we all do it.Only the topic varys.


Coming back to the review on the CSI series,well if you have not watched.it's time you watched the serial,to understand how science can be used to catch crooks .heh...

I am thinking that crooks would be watching this more keenly,than other,cos they would wanna avoid leaving clues in the crime scene... ;)

No comments: