Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Being Stupid or Ethical

My midterm marks come out and I find that my marks reflected is 5 marks more than my actual marks.What should I do? Should I let it be or ask the TA to change it? I immediately send out a mail to the TA to change it and dropped my marks by 5 points.

Is this cos I am a ethical person or cos I was afraid to get caught later? I have been through a situation similar to this (logically) and got burnt so badly that It took me weeks to recover just from the shock and It is going to take a long time to recover from the consequences, some parts of it are beyond recovery.

So am I right in doing this? or should I kept my mouth shut.Well life kinda works for me like this."Any mistake that I make,I would pay for it equal in proportion or greater ( never smaller ) surely in the future. So every action of mine has consequences and there ain't no repose.

u r comments are welcome.

-Alphy

No comments: