Sunday, May 17, 2009

My decision!

Ever been the sober guy among five drunks? It is tiring... Seen the effects of hard liquor on a guy who has a taste for hard liquor? He Hallucinates!! Man was it frightful and tiring just to ensure that no one gets hurt or shout loud enough ,giving the neighbors an excuse to call the cops.Believe me,Cops have been to my house thrice. Hallucination seems to be an important side effect... "Help! Help!" then he starts swimming on the floor. He does not even know how to swim when he is sober ! How is that for a fact.

Got to learn ,from my roomies ramblings... pretty intense & interesting stuff there!! Well I have made my decision to drink only beer and no hard liquor ever.Also never be in a company of guys once they start drinking hard liquor, cos then the company becomes overrated....

Back to sleep for me now...

Tombstone

No comments: