Friday, May 08, 2009

Relieved?

Semester over,summer started ,for many it is vacation time, for some internship time and for some like me ,time to spend time lazily. This semester seems to have passed on really fast.Dunno about the reason, but surely ain't cos of the subjects taken. Three months of freedom with no deadlines , let's hope that I don't degenerate my brain furthermore than it already is. It seems booze destroys your brain cells and my fnds tell me that it ain't a problem for me cos I ain't got any. Phew.. that was a scare... let the booze keep flowing.

Visited Lake Wheeler yesterday with a Hangover from yesterday, had fun relaxing with theduck and caught a fish . ( Yummy.... ) Have to select and register for the Fall 2009 courses cos by the time I decide, all the good courses would have been taken. It seems that there are more than 180 Indians expected at NCState for Fall. That is far less compared to yester years due to the economic downturn. I hope that by the time ,I graduate, the economy should be going up instead of spiraling down!

No comments: