Monday, October 02, 2006

My TOEFL experience

Recently I had to write my TOEFL test in short notice,due to some unexpected events.i had three days to register for the test and write the same.As you all know,registering for the test on your required location is not possible,unless ,you book on a month advance notice,so i had to take the test in bangalore,Almaz S/W solutions.I am put up at chennai,so you can understand my difficulty.Well some how i made to the test location.i had to face a lot of difficulty to locate the test center,even though i had lived in bangalore for about two years previously.

To top it all,my test hung up in between,since i was taking a iBT test,everything was being monitored by the ETS Tech team.finally after 30 minutes
of frustration and anxiety,i was able to continue with my test :-) whew! man that was close.my TOEFL writing expeirience has been a eye opener,that things can go very wrongly.
-Alphy

No comments: