Wednesday, October 11, 2006

LIfe's purpose

I am an average person,with average talent,does that mean ,i cannot make a difference to this world?I have a single aim in my life and that would be to make a difference to this chaotic world and enjoy the perks that come along with it :-).seriously speaking,how should this be done,seem to be my question everyday.Everyday morning ,i wake up with a void in my brain,that needs to be filled with information.Information that could lead me to achieve the one goal that i have.will it be achieved?only time can tell,but i need to put effort in order to achieve the same.It seems to me that i have resource and energy,but not the guidance.Guidance that helps me to ask the right questions and inquire on the right fields.

Does this thought look like a ramblings of an drunk guy,sleeping on a park bench or does it make a sense?I don't drink,smoke or even go after the opposite sex for that matter.Does it mean that i am a waste of occupied space in this planet.if i fail to wake up one morning,will it make any difference?excluding family members,its cos they are obligated,what about others.


It seems that for every person i meet,i delete five from my existing fnd group.I do not seem to understand life's purpose so do i have purpose,or ami just an extra prop,in a vast movie set,orchestrated by GOD.

I think that,unless i put in effort it will not make any difference.If u have a better though process to understand this,please comment on the same,cos i need some clarity ,which can be obtained,only by discussion with an open mind.

that's my 2 cents(paise).

-Alphy

No comments: