Saturday, October 21, 2006

Nature and us

I had the oppurtunity or to be exact a eye opener ,during this diwali.I saw a Dog running away from the loud sounds of bursting crackers from one house,but to be confronted by the same in the next.We do know that Dogs are sensitive to noise and to c that dogsowners bursting crackers in thier own noise,seems revolting.THis is not an stray incident that describes our indifference to nature.bursting a cracker,produces a big bang,which one can get by hitting his own head with a sledge hammer,does it provide any adrenalin rush,or does it provide any purpose to have fun.I am not talking about the sparklers and swirling cans,it is the crackers used by the Big boys sheshhhh... if that makes a man,then i hope our world has a lot of less "men". :-)

We need to balance our activites with our nature,cos all that we use comes from nature.I am not a green peace activist or a nature buff,but to start with i need to reliaze that i am hurting another being for my pleasure.that is not warranted at all.

i think i conveyed my thoughts,here..i think cos while writing i was eating a peice of delicious cake,that needs no description....My brain just stalls while eating...

-Alphy

No comments: